Not really, but you keep bugging me about it! 😛
I have been sent several meme’s and always give empty promises to do them but never have. Although you must give me some credit for my 100th Post. I let you all ask me questions and you were ruthless! You asked, deep meaningful-thinking kind of questions.
Well, here’s some of the 411 on me….
1. Pets? Yes, 1 dog (indoor) and 2 outdoor cats (I’m allergic).
2. Jobs besides being a stay at home Mom: When I turned 16, I started working right away at Little Caesars so I could get some money for new clothes. I worked there for over 2 years and became an asst. manager.
Then I worked for my parents small Christian bookstore then I worked at a couple different health clubs teaching aerobics (it was the 80’s after all- leg warmers and all).
I worked at a bus company doing reception and office work. (I got in trouble one day for abbreviating the word associate incorrectly.)
Then I worked at a Hallmark store in a mall until my son was born. Since then I have not been paid for my work.
3. Favorite food: Hands down, chips and salsa, I could live on them. More of a salt person than a sweet, but have an undying love for milk chocolate.
4. Favorite drink: Silly question.
5. Favorite TV shows: Foxnews, anything- even the market reports and I’m very interested in politics, but I won’t talk about it much here. Although, let me add a disclaimer to this: I have Foxnews on a lot, but I don’t SIT and watch it often. It is mostly background noise as I am working around the house or playing with Lauren.
The Apprentice- LOVE it! My affection is for “people watching” and insight into team dynamics- not for “The Donald”- but he’s funny too!
And Reba, I love reruns of her show. Oh that Van!
Yes, I’m a complex individual.
6. My middle name is Kay.
7. Siblings? One brother 2 years younger than I.
8. Perfume: J’adour Lotion: Vanilla whatever
9. Color: purple
10. I drive a gas-guzzling, 3 miles per gallon-diesel Excursion (the color’s not even green sorry!)
11. Favorite flower Hydrangea
12. I met my husband at the car accident that killed his grandfather.
13. I talk back to my TV on a regular basis. The TV never answers. But my kids tell me to stop. 14. I get horrible headaches if I eat/drink anything with artificial sweeteners.
15. My 17 year old son has Type 1 diabetes, he was diagnosed at 13 years of age when my husband happened to be in Israel. No fun! Spent almost a week in ICU with him and couldn’t talk to Mark until we were about to go home. Definitely one of the scariest times of my life. I remember calling my girl friend and trying to tell her as I was rushing him to the hospital and she just kept saying…”hunny I can’t understand you” as I bawled my eyes out.
16. I graduated from a Catholic High School.
17. I grew up in the city and we moved out to the country 9 years ago and I would never go back! I love to visit, but would not want to live there again.
18. I love Chicago though! Been there shopping several times and would love to go to New York City shopping!
19. Favorite restaurants: A little hole in the wall Mexican place and a very fancy restaurant in Nashville that I can’t remember the name of!
20. Oh yeah, I sing too. I have done lots of weddings and led worship.
That’s all I can think of right now! There you have it, me in a big nutshell.
Hope that satisfies enquiring minds, sorry I never did the meme’s you sent me, hope this makes up for it and you still love me!
Edited to add: Susan reminded me…I was going to ask any of you to throw in your answers to these things too!!!!
Hugs, Sue Don’t forget to enter the January drawing! Click HERE to enter the January drawing!